PIA/GATF honors winners of 2008 InterTech Technology Awards
An independent panel of judges evaluated technology submissions ranging from consumables to Management Information Systems (MIS) to large-format presses. Specifically, judges were looking for process efficiency. As such, submissions contained solutions to automate production steps, provide in-line process control and manage production. Recipients were recognized from across a spectrum of printing processes and production areas.
Twenty-eight nominations were submitted, and 10 innovative technologies were selected to receive the award. Recipients were:
1. Alwan Dynamic DeviceLinks, Alwan Color Expertise;
2. EskoArtwork Neo, EskoArtwork;
3. POLAR P.A.C.E. Cutting Systems, Heidelberg USA, Inc.;
4. Prinect Inpress Control, Heidelberg USA, Inc.;
5. HiFlex MIS with eBusiness, Webshop and Print Support, HiFlex Corp., North America;
6. Inca Onset, Inca Digital Printers Ltd.;
7. Kodak Flexcel NX Digital Flexographic System, Kodak Graphic Communications Group;
8. MetalFX, MetalFX Technology;
9. Platinum White Technology, Sun Chemical Corp.; and
10. Xaar 1001 printhead, Xaar PLC.
For more information, visit PIA/GATF’s website at www.gain.net.