Shrink sleeve seminar at Sonoco Packaging Institute announced
Industry experts and representatives from leading companies will be on hand to provide hands-on training for the latest packaging design, color management, printing and shrink film technologies from Anderson-Vreeland, Asahi Photoproducts, Environmental Inks, Esko Artwork, Flint Group, Harper Imaging, Karlville Development, Klockner Pentaplast and OMET S.r.L. Featured speakers at the seminar include: Ron Ryback, president of Ryback and Ryback Consulting Inc. and Will Schretzman, director of Packaging and Technical Sales at Verst Logistics Group.
The "Think Before You Shrink" agenda is as follows:
Monday, March 29th
• 5:00 p.m. – Welcoming Social
• 6:00 p.m-9:00 p.m. – Dinner
Tuesday, March 30th
• 8:00 a.m. – Tour of Sonoco Packaging Institute
• 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. – Presentations and Featured Speakers
• 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. – Lunch
• 1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m. – Live demonstrations and hands-on training
• 5:00 p.m. – Networking Event
• 6:00 p.m-9:00 p.m. – Banquet Dinner
Wednesday, March 31st
• 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. - Live demonstrations
• 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. – Luncheon and farewell
Immediately following the OMET/Esko Artwork-sponsored seminar, Clemson University will hold a two-day Brand Color Management event March 31-April 1. There, attendees will learn the methods, tools and technology required for defining, communicating, certifying, and managing distribution networks around consumer brand colors and packaging graphics. Registration fees for the Clemson-sponsored seminar are $395.
To register for the OMET “Think Before You Shrink” seminar, the Esko seminar or the Clemson Brand Color Management Seminar, visit http://www.clemson.edu/centers-institutes/sonoco/partner-registration.html.