Due to escalating costs and continued tightness in the ingredients markets, DuPont Performance Polymers announces the following resin and elastomer price increases in North America effective June 15, or as contracts permit:
• Minimum of $0.15/lb. on DuPont Zytel nylon resins, DuPont Zytel HTN high-performance polyamides and DuPont Minlon nylon resins;
• $0.12/lb. on DuPont Crastin PBT, DuPont Hytrel TPC-ET and DuPont Rynite PET;
• $0.10/lb. on DuPont Delrin acetal grades;
• Specialty grades of the polymers above will increase up to $0.15/lb;
• $1.36/lb. on DuPont Viton fluoroelastomers products and Viton FreeFlow;
• $0.16/lb on Neoprene polychloroprene products.
DuPont strives continuously to offset escalating costs with productivity programs and other containment measures to help ensure long-term sustainable supply and product innovation, but the magnitude of recent cost spikes makes increases unavoidable.
DuPont Performance Polymers