- Growth Opportunities for Flexible Packaging, which will identify top trends, opportunities and barriers to flexible packaging growth and conversion from other packaging formats to flexible packaging.
Resource Recovery from Flexible Packaging Waste,
which will examine viable end-of-life alternatives to
landfill for flexible packaging waste and demonstrate
the efficacy of resource recovery technologies including
microwave pyrolysis, gasification, thermal pyrolysis,
and engineered solid fuel.
Conference attendees will also hear from:
- Richard Weil, Director of Investment Banking at Mesirow Financial, who will discuss the Packaging Industry: M&A Perspectives.
- Nick Vafiadis, Business Director of Polyolefins & PVC at CMAI, who will provide an Update on Flexible Packaging Materials.
- Marvin Zonis, a global political-economic expert and consultant who will provide his insight on the shifting social, political and economic environments, and their implications for business and public policy.
- L. Jon Wertheim, a senior writer for Sports Illustrated and co-author of Scorecasting: The Hidden Influences Behind How Sports Are Played and Games are Won, who will offer innovative ideas that focus on a fusion of sports statistics and business trends to provide pioneering lessons for the business world.
FPA gives special thanks to FPA members Comexi Group Industries, S.A.U., DuPont Company, Ecologic, LLC, Flint Group, Harper Corporation of America, Hosokawa Alpine American, NOVA Chemicals, Incorporated, and Sun Chemical Corporation for their generous sponsorship of the 2011 Fall Executive Conference Networking Events. For more information about the 2011 FPA Fall Executive Conference contact the association at (410) 694-0800 or visitwww.flexpack.org
Report Abusive Comment