Options for Visual Enhancements
Advantages with Decorating Systems
How Does An EB System Work?
- EB curing is able to penetrate opaque materials (including highly pigmented coatings) more effectively than UV;
- EB machines generate very little heat in the substrate, making them a superior choice over thermal and UV curing for heat-sensitive materials like thin films;
- Unlike UV, EB technology does not require a photoinitiator in its curing process;
- EB technology does not produce volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like thermal curing;
- EB provides higher conversion and more consistent output; and offers more efficient energy usage than other drying or curing technologies.