CMD to Demonstrate Global Drawtape Bagmaking System and Global High-Speed Bag Winder at K 2013
- Production speeds up to 600 feet per minute (183 meters per minute).
- The compact footprint saves floor space and is simple to thread up and operate. The entire system fits in a conventional ocean-freight container for economical shipping.
- Consistent, high product quality is assured with retainable menu settings.
- Optional print-to-seal registration for the high-speed production of printed bags
- A large, color touch screen and centralized line control simplify operation. An Ethernet-based system allows for remote troubleshooting and programming.
- Easy-access hinged guards with windows and interlocked switches make the CMD® Global Drawtape System easy and safe to operate. The flexible, modular design and sturdy tubular frame make it both durable and easy to move.
- Optional CMD single seal technology precisely places the bag-separation perforation in the center of a single seal to eliminate cut-off seals and give converters a predictable and narrow “skirt” area between bags.
- Wound bags may be connected to each other by perforations, or each bag separated and overlapped onto the previous bag.
- NEW, high-cycle rate capability for small count rolls at high line speeds.
- New package and product portioning for additional distribution opportunities - right-sized rolls for box, club or dollar stores.
- Optional roll banding/labeling and tail-gluing allows converters to eliminate outer packaging for a more sustainable product.
- Designed for easy integration with safe, labor-saving automation.
- Thoughtful operating and maintenance features include interior courtesy lighting and heavy-duty casters for easy machine positioning and maintenance access from 5 sides of the machine.
- Compact footprint for efficient floor-space utilization and economical shipping.