Chemineer MR agitators are reliable performers for a broad range of fluid mixing applications in the chemical, biodiesel/ethanol, pharmaceutical, water and wastewater, and general fluid processing industries.
The modular design of the Chemineer MR Agitators is well-suited for a variety of mixing applications. With a proprietary, parallel-shaft, helical gear design the Chemineer MR Agitators feature a minimum 50,000 hour L10 bearing life and an oversized output shaft for optimal performance and extended service life.
The Chemineer MR agitators feature:
- A larger output shaft straightened to exact tolerances with high capacity tapered roller bearings to eliminate deflection and excessive vibration and lower maintenance costs
- Rugged cast iron housing that features a double lip seal to effectively contain lubricant
- Compliance with AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards and requirements
- A variety of seal options
- Swing out mechanical seal change design to save maintenance labor and reduce downtime
- The availability of Chemineer custom pedestals, couplings, impellers, shafts and steady bearings
- The capability to be mounted to support beams or similar structures for open tank operation or to pedestals, plates or flanges for closed tank operation