Work Platforms Add Valuable Space and Efficiency
|“The core location of the work platform maximizes our efficiency and keeps everything within easy reach,” says Terry Pridgen, Ferguson’s plant superintendent.|
- Tooling storage for the converting machines, printing plates and dies.
- Space optimization by utilizing existing overhead space.
- Central core location of materials close to the manufacturing area.
- Efficient employee training on the new core procedures in less than an hour.
- Aesthetic, modern and professional appeal of Wildeck equipment.
Additionally, the Wildeck equipment has contributed to the success of Ferguson’s operation in several ways, including:
- Safe storage. The work platform houses several key production items, including thousands of cutting dies, and delicate printing plates. These two items are critical to its customers’ production and are easily damaged and prone to accidents, but now are safely secured within the work platform.
- Easy access. The VRC, which has a carrying capacity of more than 3,000 pounds, lifts items of all shapes and sizes every day, safely and with ease.
- Pridgen says he is pleased with the Wildeck equipment installed in Ferguson’s facility.