Customers can now access a new exclusive library of flexible film samples created by ExxonMobil Chemical. Each of the 30 or so film sample formulations includes Exceed metallocene polyethylene (mPE) resin, Enable mPE resin, Vistamaxx propylene-based elastomer (PBE) or a combination of them. These film samples are accessible in a number of different ways including online and at different industry events, including K2013.
Film structure details are available to everyone online at www.exxonmobilchemical.com/K2013. Access to more detailed information, such as specific film formulations for a range of applications, will be available after completing a simple registration form. Customers can also order actual film samples online, and download datasheets and case studies.
At K, machine manufacturers will display samples of the films they are running on their booths, or similar or complimentary samples to these films.
- Windmöller & Hölscher KG Maschinenfabrik in Hall 17/A5
- Hosokawa Alpine Aktiengesellschaft in Hall 16/D05
- Torninova Corporation in Hall 17/A1
- SunCentre in Hall 16/C60
- Guangdong Jinming Machinery Co. Ltd. in Hall 08b/F25
- Lung Meng Machinery Co. Ltd. in Hall 14/C57 and Hall 16/A73
- CMD Corporation in Hall 03/G05
- The Hudson-Sharp Machine Company B.V.B.A. in Hall 03/B17
Torninova Corp. and the distributor, A Schulmann GmbH (Hall 08a/D12), will display several film samples on their booths.
Reifenhäuser Kiefel Extrusion GmbH and Reifenhäuser Cast Sheet Coating GmBH & Co. KG. will display film samples at their Open House during K.