The CMD global drawtape bag-making system provides converters with revolutionary process-management tools designed to enhance productivity and profitability. Visitors to stand 3 G05 can inspect bags-on-a-roll samples and discuss the system with technical experts and international agents. The converting process is enhanced by:
- Production speeds up to 600 feet per minute (183 meters per minute).
- The compact footprint saves floor space and is simple to thread up and operate. The entire system fits in a conventional ocean-freight container for economical shipping.
- Consistent, high product quality is assured with retainable menu settings.
- Optional print-to-seal registration for the high-speed production of printed bags
- A large, color touch screen and centralized line control simplify operation. An Ethernet-based system allows for remote troubleshooting and programming.
- Easy-access hinged guards with windows and interlocked switches make the CMD Global Drawtape System easy and safe to operate. The flexible, modular design and sturdy tubular frame make it both durable and easy to move.
- Optional CMD single seal technology precisely places the bag-separation perforation in the center of a single seal to eliminate cut-off seals and give converters a predictable and narrow “skirt” area between bags.
(920) 730-6888; www.cmd-corp.com