Mass Food Production Fuels Growth in the $4 Billion Middle East and African Flexible Packaging Market
A new report from PCI Films Consulting forecasts that flexible packaging demand in the Middle East and Africa will grow by around 5 percent p.a. over the next five years
- A rapidly growing young population and increased urbanisation.
- Increased investment in food production and processing across both regions.
- Significant investments in new flexible packaging converting capacity.
- Increased availability of locally produced and competitively priced base substrates.
- Growth in modern retailing and increased penetration of pre-packed foods.