As 2013 comes to a close, Flexible Packaging Magazine has compiled a Top 10 listing of our top ranking articles this year. Check out the first five below:
- Flexible Packaging’s Ninth Annual Top 25 Converters Listing: Our Top 25 Converters listing, ranked by sales revenue for the 2012 fiscal year.
- Top 25 Converters: Shifting Into a Better Position: Check out our Eighth Annual Top 25 Converters listing based on 2011 sales.
- Earth Friendly Packaging: Investments in Innovations: Read up on how companies invest in earth-friendly packaging innovations.
- Exopack Changes Name and Logo: After a successful milestone combination of five packaging businesses, the $2.5 billion company has done a full rebranding.
- Private Equity Reshaping the Flexible Packaging Industry: The top 20 global converters have been estimated by PCI to account for around 40 percent of the world's converted flexible packaging market valued at around $74 billion in 2012.