Presented By: Denise A. Deeds, Industrial Health & Safety Consultants
Part 1: Tuesday January 14th, 2014: 2:00 pm EST
Part 2: Tuesday February 11th, 2014: 2:00 pm EST
Webinar Objective: Provide ink manufacturers and related mixture producers with understanding of the requirements, resources, skills and methods for developing OSHA/GHS compliant Safety Data Sheets utilizing online resources, raw material supplier information and OSHA guidance. Please note that although this is a two part webinar, if you miss part one, you can still register for part two.
- Attendees will benefit with an increased understanding of the 2012 HazCom Standard’s safety data sheet requirements, which will permit them to begin developing their own SDS’s.
- Understand how to evaluate SDS’s from raw material suppliers and obtain information from the internet, and how to translate the information into company SDS.
- Through an understanding of the OSHA regulation, the requirements of the regulation, and also of possible ways to streamline the production of SDS for their company.
- Create Safety Data Sheets for Ink Systems.
- Evaluate Raw Materials Supplier Safety Data Sheets.
- And much more!