H. A. Bruno, LLC, organizers of CPP EXPO, are focused on expanding their audience at the upcoming event, co-located with Graph Expo, Sept. 28 - Oct. 1, 2014 in Chicago’s McCormick Place.
To help keep CPP EXPO attuned to changing needs, this approach builds upon alliances already in place, and expands with establishing an Advisory Board that represents all stakeholders, including: publications, associations, suppliers/manufacturers, as well as consultants who have their pulse on various industry sectors on a daily basis. The first meeting of the board took place earlier in the month (Tuesday, January 14, 2014), and the exchange of ideas, review of the current marketplace and the discussion on what the future brings has formed the framework of the 2014 Educational Program. “The goal is to complement this information with an exhibit floor that offers that same expansive breadth of machinery, equipment and solutions,” said Leo Nadolske, CPP EXPO president.
Advisory Board Members include:
- Derek Bradshaw, Vice President, Aztech Converting Systems
- Michael D’Angelo, Vice President – Business Unit Web Fed, Bobst North America
- Mickey Fortune, Senior Director, RadTech – The Association for UV & EB Technology
- Scott Hibbs, Executive Vice President at TRESU Americas
- Greg Kishbaugh, Editor at NV Publications, Flexo Market News/Board Converting News
- Brian Ludwick, Publisher, packagePRINTING
- Mary Sullivan, Director, Global Marketing, Mark Andy, Inc.
- Yolanda Simonsis, President & Editorial Director of YTC Media Inc, PFFC Online
- Erin Wolford, Editor-in-chief of Flexible Packaging Magazine
The conclusion of the board is that there will be more offered in Chicago than any other event in North America. Converters can attend CPP EXPO to see the latest technology and equipment available to them for their operation – and also get a glimpse of their future with pre-press and digital printing solutions that are fast-becoming a part of the package printing process.
Chris Price, vice president of GASC says, “Conversely, commercial printers looking to take the leap into package printing need to go no further! With CPP EXPO co-located at McCormick – they can expand their opportunity – which is what our event is all about!”
The co-location with GASC/Graph Expo, the launch of the CPP EXPO Advisory Board and the continued development of partnerships in select and specific industry segments will continue to broaden CPP EXPO’s knowledge-base and reach. The next Advisory Board meeting is planned for April – expect more news and information on CPP EXPO 2014 at its conclusion. For information on exhibiting at CPP EXPO, contact David Berns today: email@example.com.