Flexographic Technical Association announces the launch of a new, interactive online course based on its Flexography 101 booklet series. The course, An Introduction to Flexography, provides learners with a solid grasp of the fundamentals of flexography.
Ideal for beginners, or those wanting a refresher, this 30- to 40-minute course offers an in-depth examination into the flexographic print process and the components
behind this successful industry.
- Topics addressed include:
- Flexography defined
- Flexographic market segments
- Types of flexographic presses, attributes and sections
- Image carriers
- Inks and ink metering systems
- Curing and drying systems
- Historical influences
- The course is $80 for FTA members and $160 for non-members and includes a complimentary copy of the Flexography 101 booklet, An Introduction to
Flexography. The self-paced course is targeted at, and customized to, new hires, entry level flexographers, sales and marketing personnel, students, educators and anyone wanting to learn more about flexography. At the end, there is a 20 question "Check For Understanding" quiz. Once completed, a digital certificate
of completion is issued by FTA.