Graph Expo 14 Set to Reveal Print-Integrated Future of Media Communications
Graph Expo 14, coming Sept. 28 - Oct. 1, 2014 to Chicago's McCormick Place, is set to impress attendees with an array of the latest technologies, cutting-edge show floor attractions and unique new applications from which to discover their next profit opportunities. This year's "how to" focused exhibition and conference program has been designed to intrigue, educate and demonstrate the multifaceted and profitable new future of print. Here, in addition to the very latest technologies and new solutions, show goers will discover and learn how to use new applications to expand their service offerings, boost their bottom line, and also forge a path into profitable new markets.
- Inkjet Candy Store - showcasing "cream of the crop" new Wide Format Inkjet Technologies;
- Future Print pavilion and "Experiential Lab," sponsored by Flex Tech Alliance, presenting today's hottest technologies including Printed Electronics, 3-D printing and RFID
- Photo Impact Pavilion - newly "re-imagined" for Graph Expo 14 and sponsored by Photo Imaging News, featuring leading suppliers of equipment and services for photo, photo book, wide format and all-sized imaging, creation, finishing related equipment, products, software, and substrates
- Big - the Wide Format Pavilion, and ISA Wide Format Innovation & Application Theater, sponsored by the International Sign Association (ISA), offering the hottest output equipment, software, media/substrates, inks, finishing equipment and supplies, plus new applications and innovations from which to expand and profit; and,
- Deliver - The Mailing & Fulfillment Center and Deliver Theater, sponsored by United States Postal Service (USPS) and Association of Marketing Service Providers (AMSP), the-still largest anywhere-one-stop resource for the very latest equipment, software & supplies, research, market data, best practices and solutions for bridging print with marketing.