PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, announces new pavilions for processing, pharmaceutical/medical devices and package printing, and new dates for the 2015 edition of its Expo Pack Guadalajara.
Expo Pack Guadalajara will be held March 10–12, 2015, at EXPO Guadalajara, in Guadalajara, capital of the state of Jalisco.
“The pavilions are the result of the strong ties we have built with 10 industry organizations in the region,” says Enrique Guzman, director of PMMI’s Latin America office. “But to accommodate the growth, we had to change the dates of the show.”
The supporting organizations — to date — are:
- Mexican Packaging Association
- Chamber of the Food Industry of Jalisco
- Mexican Chamber of Processed Foods
- Mexican Chamber for the Cosmetics Industry
- Mexican Chamber for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Manufacturing Industry Chamber of Jalisco
- National Chamber of the Graphic Arts Industry, Jalisco Delegation
- Guadalajara Chamber of Commerce
- Chamber of the Footwear Industry of the State of Jalisco
- National Chamber of Metal Packaging Manufacturers
“The new pavilions — and the organizations that are helping to bring them into being — will help PMMI grow Expo Pack Guadalajara into an even more valuable experience for exhibitors as well as attendees,” Guzman says.