Esko Launches 14-City Flexo Imaging and Prepress Educational Tour
The ‘Esko experience’ educational summit to offer a technology, print quality and economic overview of prepress and direct to plate flexo technology
Esko announces the launch of The Esko Educational Summit, a series of free educational summits designed to educate guests the latest in flexo imaging and prepress technology.
- ArtiosCAD, the structural design software for packaging design
- WebCenter, the web-based life-cycle management for pre-production approval
- Automation Engine, for superior workflow automation & job management
- CDI, Esko’s HD Flexo is the industry standard to compete with offset and gravure, providing consistency, vibrant color and superior print quality.
- Color Engine, which combined with PantoneLIVE, offers unprecedented brand color consistency. Representatives from X-Rite may participate in selected events.
- April 8, Memphis, TN: FedEx Forum
- April 8, Long Beach, CA: Hilton Long Beach Executive Meeting Center
- April 15, Minneapolis, MN: St. Paul River Center
- April 16, Indianapolis, IN: Lucas Field
- April 16, Newport, RI: Tennis Hall of Fame
- April 16, Philadelphia, PA: Citizens Bank
- May 1, Toronto, Canada, Ryerson University
- May 6, San Francisco, CA: AT&T Park (Public House)
- May 6, New York, NY: MetLife Stadium
- May 8, Montreal, Canada: Printability and Graphic Communications Institute
- May 8, Vancouver, Canada: Centerplate British Columbia
- May 13, Dallas, TX: Gaylord Resort
- May 14, Milwaukee, WI, Miller Park
- May 15, Orlando, FL: Quantum Leap Winery