Visitors to the Sun Chemical stand (Hall 7a, Stand C10) at Interpack 2014 will discover a broad portfolio of solutions to help brand owners optimize their packaging from the conceptual stage right through to the end consumer, company officials say.
New from Sun Chemical at Interpack 2014
- SunBar, a range of functional coatings that provide barriers against oxygen, CO2, UV light, odour and migration whilst improving product shelf life, recyclability and product quality.
- SunSys coatings deliver resistance to moisture, oil and grease, heat, friction and industrial chemicals.
- SunSpec coatings for special applications requiring direct food contact, low odour and anti-mist properties.
- SunLam a range of lamination adhesives compatible with Sun Chemical inks.
- Salad bag: deploying SunBar Oxygen Barrier Coatings to reduce package structure and maintaining the modified gas atmosphere, low migration inks and SunLase Marking Coding for late stage additions
- Candy package: using SunInspire glow in the dark inks and tactile coating for optimal shelf impact, plus SunBar Oxygen Barrier Coating for improved protective performance
- Pet food pouch: featuring SunLam lamination adhesives and coatings, SunLase late stage variable data to show date, and SunBar technology
- Cereal box: featuring Sun Chemical low migration inks and metallic and glitter coatings to increase shelf standout, plus date coded using SunLase Marking Coding
- Beer label: showcasing SunInspire metallic inks, and tactile coatings for optimum point of sale impact with consumer
- Wine label: highlighting SunInspire tactile coatings for optimal impact at POS