Wis. Gov. Scott Walker Attends Grand Opening of Kendall Packaging's Jefferson Facility
|Eric Erickson III (left), Kendall Packaging president and chief executive officer, and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker|
Kendall Packaging Corp. – a provider of high-quality flexible packaging solutions serving a variety of markets inside the food-, personal-care-, and pet-food industries – hosted Wis. Gov. Scott Walker at the official grand opening of its expanded Jefferson, Wis., facility on Fri., May 9.
- New lamination capabilities.
- New slitting and finishing equipment.
- Complete press sleeve storage system to compliment a10-color W&H Miraflex press installed in late 2012.
- A new quality assurance lab.
- Skylights to reduce energy consumption.
- An employee fitness room.