Esko Extends its Kongsberg Finishing Product Line
Entry-level digital cutting system offers the reliability, precision and ease of use Kongsberg tables are recognized for
Esko announces that it has extended its family of Kongsberg digital finishing tables by introducing the new Kongsberg V series.
Kongsberg V cutting tables deliver reliability, precision and ease of use for companies in the packaging and sign & display markets looking to complement their offerings with productive digital finishing. Built on the robustness of the Esko Kongsberg family, the new V series offers standard configurations for the best possible finishing quality of a highly diverse range of packaging and sign & display applications.
Standard Configurations Ensure Cost-Effective Cutting
- The Kongsberg V for sign & display comes with a MultiCUT tool head for vision controlled cutting and routing. The MultiCUT combines all tool insert options with an air-cooled milling spindle up to 45.000 RPM, perfect for a wide range of sign & display materials including acrylics and other synthetics. The camera system and innovative front-end software make it the perfect solution for production of lower volumes of signs and displays.
- The Kongsberg V for packaging is specially configured for sample making, short run production of mockups and other packaging-specific applications. It is outfitted with a FlexiHead, which offers highly accurate, powerful cutting and creasing of packaging material such as folding carton and corrugated board. The FlexiHead is attached to a very precise servo axis controlling the tool depth when cutting, creasing and routing. Three configurable tool stations accommodate a full range of standard tool inserts.
Esko Kongsberg Product Family Overview
- Kongsberg C series: Large-format tables with high productivity, designed for finishing a mixture of 3,2m wide, flexible materials and demanding rigid material for sign, display and packaging applications. The C series is the first to combine wide format capability with high capacity output.
- Kongsberg X series: the most comprehensive range of high-quality digital finishing platforms. It includes the smaller format Kongsberg XE for production of sign & display items or folding carton samples; the most versatile Kongsberg XN platform capable of handling heavy-duty finishing; and the Kongsberg XP for companies in need of continuous production. Even semi- or fully automated XP configurations are available.
- Kongsberg V series: entry-level digital cutting solution with standard configurations for sign & display as well as packaging, ensuring high-quality finishing of a wide range of materials.