Esko announces that it has extended its family of Kongsberg digital finishing tables by introducing the new Kongsberg V series.
Kongsberg V cutting tables deliver reliability, precision and ease of use for companies in the packaging and sign & display markets looking to complement their offerings with productive digital finishing. Built on the robustness of the Esko Kongsberg family, the new V series offers standard configurations for the best possible finishing quality of a highly diverse range of packaging and sign & display applications.
Standard Configurations Ensure Cost-Effective Cutting
- The Kongsberg V for sign & display comes with a MultiCUT tool head for vision controlled cutting and routing. The MultiCUT combines all tool insert options with an air-cooled milling spindle up to 45.000 RPM, perfect for a wide range of sign & display materials including acrylics and other synthetics. The camera system and innovative front-end software make it the perfect solution for production of lower volumes of signs and displays.
- The Kongsberg V for packaging is specially configured for sample making, short run production of mockups and other packaging-specific applications. It is outfitted with a FlexiHead, which offers highly accurate, powerful cutting and creasing of packaging material such as folding carton and corrugated board. The FlexiHead is attached to a very precise servo axis controlling the tool depth when cutting, creasing and routing. Three configurable tool stations accommodate a full range of standard tool inserts.
Esko Kongsberg Product Family Overview
- Kongsberg C series: Large-format tables with high productivity, designed for finishing a mixture of 3,2m wide, flexible materials and demanding rigid material for sign, display and packaging applications. The C series is the first to combine wide format capability with high capacity output.
- Kongsberg X series: the most comprehensive range of high-quality digital finishing platforms. It includes the smaller format Kongsberg XE for production of sign & display items or folding carton samples; the most versatile Kongsberg XN platform capable of handling heavy-duty finishing; and the Kongsberg XP for companies in need of continuous production. Even semi- or fully automated XP configurations are available.
- Kongsberg V series: entry-level digital cutting solution with standard configurations for sign & display as well as packaging, ensuring high-quality finishing of a wide range of materials.