SPI: The Plastics Industry Trade Association will dedicate a special sector of the exhibit floor at NPE2015: The International Plastics Showcase to serve as a “Zero Waste Zone” focusing on the industry mandate to reduce, reuse and recycle plastics. Produced by SPI, NPE2015 will take place March 23-27, 2015.
- Recycling demonstration by Rapid Granulator Inc., which will process PET products into reusable flakes. Additional demonstrations are planned
- Products made from recycled plastics, displayed by companies such as Dell, EcoStrate, Green Toys, Preserve Products, Seventh Generation, and TerraCycle, with more to be announced.
- PET recycling / sustainability van provided by the HB Media publication PETplanet Insider.
- ‘Pursuing Zero Waste’ Wall, where NPE2015 attendees can pin their business cards to show their commitment to zero waste (and become eligible to win a motorcycle).
- International Beer Garden, an attendee networking spot opening at 11 a.m. daily, where special events will be held.