Berry Plastics Group Inc. has reported results for its third quarter fiscal 2014, referred to in the following as the June 2014 quarter:
- Increased net sales by 6 percent to $1,298 million for the June 2014 quarter compared to $1,221 million in the June 2013 quarter
- Achieved Operating EBITDA of $212 million for the June 2014 quarter and LTM Adjusted EBITDA of $835 million
- Increased cash from operating activities for the three fiscal quarters ended June 2014 to $370 million from $297 million in the prior year three fiscal quarters
- LTM Adjusted free cash flow of $291 million, representing a 10 percent adjusted free cash flow yield
- Recorded net income of $15 million ($0.12 per diluted share) for the June 2014 quarter versus $40 million ($0.33 per diluted share) for the June 2013 quarter
- Adjusted net income per diluted share of $0.51 for the June 2014 quarter compared to $0.35 in the June 2013 quarter
Berry Plastics Corp.