2014 FPA Fall Executive Conference September 18 in Chicago
The one-day FPA Fall Executive Conference presents a content-rich agenda focusing on industry topics, issues, opportunities and challenges. Agenda speakers and topics include:
- Danna Pfahl, Future 500 will present Assessing the Impact of Environmental Groups on Flexible Packaging;
- FPA continuing research on Communicating the Benefits of Flexible Packaging, will be presented by Laurel McEwen;
- Ron Painter, CEO, of the National Association of Workforce Boards will provide insight about Flexible Packaging Industry workforce development;
- Regulatory Impact on the Flexible Packaging Industry, will be presented by Cindy Haven, cei (Coating Excellence International); and
- Jeff Wooster, The Dow Chemical Company will provide an update on the FPA co-sponsored Energy Bag, Plastics to Energy Pilot Program.
- Nick Vafiadis will present the valuable Polyolefin Market Update.
The conference agenda will also feature special guest speakers, energy and geopolitical strategist Peter Zeihan and Apollo 13 Commander Captain Jim Lovell, the FPA luncheon speaker. For more information and to register, please visit www.flexpack.org or call 410-694-0800