At Graph Expo 2014, HP is showcasing the HP Indigo 7800 and 30000 digital presses as well as new services for the first time in the U.S., demonstrating continued graphics industry innovation and customer success.
Customers Shape the Future of Print with HP Digital Printing Solutions
- City of Industry, California-based Marrs Printing & Packaging, Inc., which is creating high-quality custom packaging for the hardware & automotive, housewares & appliances, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries.
- Fitchburg, Massachusetts-based Boutwell, Owens & Co., Inc., a full-service designer and manufacturer of printed paperboard packaging, which is expanding into digital printing to grow its folding carton packaging capabilities for retail applications.
- Germany-based Pfaffle, which is also making its first move into digital printing with high-end confectionary applications, complex finishing and embellishment.
Growing Customers’ Businesses with Services Innovation
HP at Graph Expo 2014
- San Jose, California-based BR Printers, which offers digital printing solutions, such as self-publishing, print-on-demand, short run publications and web-to-print, primarily for the education market.
- Detroit-based Allied Printing Services, Inc., which is leading the rebirth of the city’s creative community by rethinking the craft of printing.
- Sao Paulo-based Meta Solutions, a one-stop provider of customer communication printing, which is expanding into new markets such as publishing.