Home » Graph Expo 14 "Best of Category" Must See 'Ems Winners Announced
The Must See 'Ems "Best of Category" honors were announced at the end of the Executive Outlook Conference on Sunday, Sept. 28, opening day of Graph Expo 14, which runs from Sept. 28 - Oct. 1 in Chicago's McCormick Place together with co-located CPP Expo.
Chosen from among all 2014 Must See 'Ems winners, these technologies represent the cream of this year's technology crop in the graphic communications industry.
"The Must See 'Ems competition is an annual highlight at Graph Expo and Print," says GASC President Ralph Nappi. "To make that elite list is a great achievement, and to then be selected as a 'Best of Category' winner is an even greater honor."
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners were chosen from among all 2014 Must See 'Ems winners by a selection committee comprised of industry experts, journalists, and consultants. The committee also chose the annual "Legacy Award," which this year went to The Xeikon DCP/50D and DCP/50SP digital web press. The "Legacy Award" is selected from among all past MUST SEE 'EMS winners and awarded to one product that has had a significant, lasting, and continuing influence on the graphic communications industry.
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners in each of the 11 Must See 'Ems categories were:
* Sales and Order Entry: EFI - EFI IQuote
* Prepress and Premedia: Hybrid Software Inc. - PACKZ 2.0
* Color Management and Quality Control: CGS Publishing Technologies International - ORIS CxF
* Variable, Transactional, and Multi-Channel: Ricoh - 1to1Create Marketing Services
* Pressroom: Analog Presses: Goss International - Magnum Compact Press
* Pressroom: Digital Presses: Canon U.S.A. - Oc‚ imageSTREAM 3500
* Pressroom: Digital Presses: Hewlett-Packard - HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
* Pressroom: Wide-Format: EFI - EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
* Postpress and In-line Finishing: MBO America - Variable Book Production System
* Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment: Ricoh - Postal Optimization Solution
* Management Systems: Ultimate TechnoGraphics Inc. - Ultimate Bindery v4
* The Future of Print: Highcon Systems Ltd. - Highcon Euclid
For more information about the annual Must See 'Ems product and technology recognition program visit: www.mustseeems.com.
Among the articles in the December 2019 issue of Flexible Packaging Magazine, read about PPC Flexible Packaging's growth strategy, the latest news from the flexible packaging industry, read the newest excerpt on imports & exports from the FPA State of the Flexible Packaging Industry Report, and much more!