Student Receives 2014 Richard C. Ryan Packaging Education Scholarship
Riley Samari, a student at Alexandria Technical and Community College in Alexandria, Minn., is the recipient of the 2014 Richard C. Ryan Packaging Education Scholarship, funded by Dorner Mfg. Corp.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Be enrolled in either a two- or four-year school and pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Be majoring in packaging engineering or a related area
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in the packaging area
- Be currently enrolled and attending a PMMI partnering school
- Demonstrate extra-curricular involvement, such as athletics
- Have a recommendation from faculty
- Have a financial need
Dorner Mfg. Corp.