Gloucester Engineering to Feature New Blown-film Control Platform
Gloucester Engineering Co. Inc. will feature numerous products at its booth at NPE 2015, including many products designed to help blown film processors upgrade and ‘bring new life’ to their old lines.
- Vacuum loading
- Speeds, temperatures and pressures
- Profile control
- Multi-language capabilities
- Remote access
- Easy interfacing with other Windows-based applications
- OPC compatibility for connectivity to common third party analysis tools.
- It can be retrofit to any existing blown film line regardless of make or model, not just GEC equipment.
- By using a third-party non-proprietary IO, processors know that support and updating will be easy and readily available; also reduced maintenance costs and reduced parts obsolescence.
- Graphical front end makes training easy, saving managers time by training users faster.
- Remote access for 24/7 ability to ‘look-in’ at processing data, and make adjustments if necessary.