Tim Noonan Named to Barry-Wehmiller’s Board of Directors
Robert H. Chapman, chairman and CEO, has announced that Tim Noonan has been appointed to Barry-Wehmiller’s board of directors.
- Robert H. Chapman, Barry-Wehmiller chairman and CEO
- Richard F. Ford, former managing general partner of Gateway Associates and former president of Centerre Bank and Centerre Bancorporation of St. Louis
- Brian W. Hotarek, president and CEO of BI-LO Holdings LLC and former executive vice president and CFO of Ahold USA, Inc.
- Robert J. Lanigan, chairman emeritus of Owens-Illinois and founding partner of Palladium Equity Partners
- James W. Lawson, Barry-Wehmiller vice president and CFO and former president of Pneumatic Scale Corp.
- John Morton III, former president of the Premier Bank at Bank of America and former chairman, CEO and president of Boatmen’s National Bank of St. Louis
- Eric L. Motley, Ph.D., vice president of the Aspen Institute and former director of the U.S. Department of State’s Office of International Visitors
- Tom Patterson, general partner at Madrone Capital Partners
- William D. Smithburg, former chairman and CEO of The Quaker Oats Co.
- John S. Stroup, president and CEO of Belden and former group executive of Danaher Motion Group
- W.W. “Chet” Walker, senior managing director of Forsyth Capital Investors and former managing partner of Bank of America Capital Investors
- Peter C. Wallace, president and CEO of Robbins & Myers Inc. and former president and CEO of Rexnord Corp.