Sun Chemical has released its 2014 Corporate Sustainability Report, which both details its continued data-driven metrics reporting and highlights specific examples of new eco-efficient products and services.
- Its SunUno Solimax multi-purpose ink system for improved pressroom efficiency;
- A series of inks which have been certified OK Compost Home and Industrial by the Vinçotte certification body;
- SunBar oxygen barrier coatings for the lightweighting of packaging;
- MirrorTech metallic inks as a foil replacement solution which reduces waste;
- SunFast Elastomer Black pigments made from 100 percent post-consumer recycled rubber;
- All SunLit sheetfed vegetable oil-based printing inks which fulfill EU Eco-Label criteria; and
- De-seamable shrink sleeve coatings which enables easier bottle recycling.