ExxonMobil Chemical to Demonstrate Product Offerings at NPE2015
At its NPE2015 Discovery Center, ExxonMobil Chemical will demonstrate how its broad portfolio of globally available performance polymers can help customers create new products that enable modern living for people everywhere.
- stretch films that allow packaged goods to be delivered, safely and securely, while helping to eliminate unnecessary waste and cost from damaged goods.
- shrink films that are reducing the use of cardboard and allow shelf-ready displays of consumer products
- flexible packaging films that keep food fresh
- hygiene products, from diapers to feminine care to adult incontinence, that provide soft solutions for consumer discretion and comfort
- agricultural films that can produce high-yielding crops
- March 23: Flexible Packaging Innovations including a presentation by Hosokawa Alpine.
- March 24: Stretch Film Leadership with presentations by Windmöller & Hölscher, Davis Standard, Highlight Industries and Cloeren Inc.
- March 25: Industry Overview by IHS, What’s New in Machinery by Cloeren Inc. and ExxonMobil Product Innovations
ExxonMobil Chemical Co.