At its NPE2015 Discovery Center, ExxonMobil Chemical will demonstrate how its broad portfolio of globally available performance polymers can help customers create new products that enable modern living for people everywhere.
- stretch films that allow packaged goods to be delivered, safely and securely, while helping to eliminate unnecessary waste and cost from damaged goods.
- shrink films that are reducing the use of cardboard and allow shelf-ready displays of consumer products
- flexible packaging films that keep food fresh
- hygiene products, from diapers to feminine care to adult incontinence, that provide soft solutions for consumer discretion and comfort
- agricultural films that can produce high-yielding crops
- March 23: Flexible Packaging Innovations including a presentation by Hosokawa Alpine.
- March 24: Stretch Film Leadership with presentations by Windmöller & Hölscher, Davis Standard, Highlight Industries and Cloeren Inc.
- March 25: Industry Overview by IHS, What’s New in Machinery by Cloeren Inc. and ExxonMobil Product Innovations
ExxonMobil Chemical Co.