Sun Chemical reinforced its commitment to customers in Latin America with the opening of six color centers.
- SunDigiProof, which provides on-site, on demand, color-accurate proofs,
- SunDigiGuide, a digital color standards book designed to help ensure accurate color communication between converters and their brand owner customers,
- SunMatch, an online global color matching platform which reduces startup time on press and increases the use of ink returns, enabling full digital color communication between Sun Chemical and the customer’s location(s),
- Instruments and Color Software, tools that are needed to support and enable the proposed workflow, and
- PantoneLIVE, a cloud-based solution that enables the universal Pantone color language to be accurately communicated across the entire packaging workflow – from design concept to retail store shelves.