FPA’s Fall Conference is set for October 13-14 in Chicago. The conference includes a night-before social event on Oct. 13. Presentations and networking sessions go throughout the day on Oct. 14. Oriented toward executives, the program includes:
- FPA Brand Value Study: How Flexible Packaging Adds Value to Brands. Jeff Altheide, Gibbs–rbb.
- Private Equity’s role in the Flexible Packaging Industry. Greg Elliott, Sterling Group.
- Big Data and the Internet of Things: Boon or Bust for Your Cyber Security Efforts? Theresa Payton, Former White House CIO, Cybersecurity Authority, Expert on Identity Theft and the Internet of Things.
- The Polyolefins Market Update. Nick Vafiadis, IHS Chemical.
- Breaking Cycles. Christopher Gardner, inspiration for the film, The Pursuit of Happyness
- Innovation and the Customer Experience. Doug Rauch, former President of Trader Joe’s
- Transparency Requests from Brand Owners. Tony Kingsbury, Founder and President, TKingsbury LLC.
Go to FPA’s web site, www.flexpack.org, for more registration information. There are special room rates at the InterContinental Chicago on Michigan Ave. Contact the hotel directly for room reservations and ask for FPA Executive Conference rate.