FPA’s annual Environmental Summit & Safety Summit is set for Jan. 26-27, 2016. Among a range of issues, the program probes EPA and OSHA priorities and regulatory plans. Senior officials from both agencies, along with flexible packaging industry professionals, will give insights on key topics.
FPA’s Environmental and Workplace Safety Committees are developing the agenda and identifying prospective speakers. The presentations will include regulatory updates and compliance guidance. The emphasis is on providing take-home value to attendees. Key sessions are expected to cover:
- TSCA Reform
- Risk Management Plan revisions
- Underground storage tank compliance training
- Hazardous waste Generator Improvement Program
- OSHA’s current thinking on revisions to Process Safety Management
- Complying with the Globally Harmonized System for Hazard Communication (GHS) including OSHA’s view of enforcement
- Leading indicators for safety improvement
- The program is also expected to include case studies
Networking with both regulators and peers is a significant benefit of the Summit. The Summit is open to both FPA members and non-members. It will be held at the TradeWinds Resort, St. Petersburg Beach, FL. For more information, email FPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.