The Flexible Packaging Association’s Annual Meeting is set for the Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples, Fla., on March 1-3, 2016. A special feature is presentation of winners in the 2016 FPA Flexible Packaging Achievement Awards competition.
The meeting has general sessions covering topics important to the industry; it also offers wide networking opportunities. Speakers include:
- Howard Fineman, Global Editorial Director of The Huffington Post Media Group and a Political Analyst for MSNBC.
- Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, a former Kellogg CEO and Chairman, and a former Secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Commerce.
- Stan Bikulege, Chairman and CEO, NOVOLEX™.
- Nick Vafiadis, Senior Director, Global Polyolefins and Plastics, IHS Chemical.
- Jan Homan, Chairman, Flexible Packaging Europe and Member, Supervisory Board, Constantia Flexibles.
Get More Information
Go to www.flexpack.org to get updates on more speakers. Get information, too, on discounted room rates.