Sun Chemical will showcase its inks, coatings and HD plate technology during the Flexographic Technical Association's 2016 InfoFlex.
“The needs and requirements of flexible packaging continues to evolve,” says Tony Renzi, vice president, product management of packaging inks, North American inks, Sun Chemical. “From high speed/high quality printing demands and the growing trend toward tighter regulations on food contact packaging, to brand owner requirements for packaging that is unique and pops off the shelf, converters need solutions to meet the changing demands in the industry. During INFOFLEX, we will show our customers how we can take them from concept to shelf to meet their packaging needs.”
Sun Chemical officials say that the company will showcase how:
- Water- and solvent-based ink systems enhance productivity and meet print quality requirements of high-speed printing
- Coatings offer benefits ranging from special effects to barrier protection
- HD quality products from sun chemical produce packaging that "pops"
- Sun Chemical's consumable technology converts soiled plates to a like-new condition
(519) 322-4832; www.sunchemical.com