FPA’s 2016 Fall Executive Conference is set for Thursday, Oct. 6 in Chicago at the Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel. The one-day event focuses on flexible packaging industry trends and issues. It also offers networking opportunities for senior management.
Among the list of high-impact topics and speakers are:
- “How The 2016 Elections Will Rock Your Business.” Rich Karlgaard, Economic & Business Innovation Thought Leader, Publisher and Columnist for Forbes, Entrepreneur and Author.
- “Miracle on Everest.” Dr. Beck Weathers, survivor of the 1996 Mt. Everest Tragedy and Inspiration for the Major Motion Picture, Everest.
A “thank you” to the sponsors who make these top-notch speakers possible:
Speakers who will focus on specific flexible packaging industry topics include:
- Richard Weil, Managing Director, Investment Banking, Mesirow Financial Holdings, Inc. “Packaging Industry: M&A Perspectives.”
- Nick Vafiadis, Global Business Director, Polyolefins and Plastics, IHS Chemical. “Polyolefin Market Update.”
- Jeff Wooster, Global Sustainability Director, The Dow Chemical Company. “Material Recovery for the Future.”
Our thanks, also, to our networking sponsors:
For More Info
Go to www.flexpack.org.