The Flexible Packaging Association has released its “Resource Recovery Update” report, which provides an update on the most recent research findings, pilots and other activities relates to resource recovery of flexible packaging.
The report also includes a summary of the various projects, collaborative pilots/trials, municipal work groups, municipal collection programs and alternative collection/recovery models. The report includes:
• Flexible Packaging Recovery Current Pilot Summary
• Package to Resin Conversion Technology
• Waste-to-Energy/Waste-to-Fuel Process Comparison
• Selected Pyrolysis Technology Providers
• Flexible Packaging Recovery Industry Work Groups
• “Who’s Doing What” Flexible Packaging Recovery Initiative Summary
The report compiles the latest flexible packaging resource recovery efforts in a single document and discusses the goals, deliverables and key learnings of each.
Flexible Packaging Association
(410) 694-0800; www.flexpack.org