Converting professionals attending ICE USA 2017 in Orlando, Florida, April 25-27 will have access to even more innovative solutions and troubleshooting advice for their specific technical challenges thanks to an expanded Ask the Experts program. Mack Brook Exhibitions Inc., the event organizer, has announced that Ingrid Brase, technical market strategist, will join the Ask the Experts program team, marking a total of seven experts at the show.
The Ask the Experts program is a unique and popular service that ICE USA provides its attendees, offering them the chance to book one-on-one complimentary appointments with some of the industry’s leading consultants. They can use their time to get outside opinions on strategic decisions, discover innovative solutions to expand their business or receive troubleshooting advice to solve production or operational challenges.
ICE USA has expanded the program this year, launching an Ask the Experts community on LinkedIn, where professionals in the converting industry can connect, share expertise and continue conversations started at the show any time of the year. Converting industry professionals can join the LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12005251.
With the addition of Brase, ICE USA will have a team of seven experts offering more opportunities for attendees to book appointments. Brase brings over 20 years’ experience in the converting industry and is a well-recognized industry speaker on the topic of pressure-sensitive adhesives and their applications. Prior to launching her consulting business, she was the market segment director for Henkel Corporation's Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives and co-chair of Henkel's Bridgewater Networking Organization for Women's Professional Development Committee.
“We are very excited that Ingrid has joined our Ask the Expert team,” said Melissa Magestro, executive VP of Mack Brooks Exhibitions, Inc. “Her expertise in pressure-sensitive adhesives rounds out our team of experts to cover almost every facet of the converting industry. We are also thrilled to have a woman with unparalleled technical expertise join the team to serve as a mentor to women in the industry.”
Other members of the Ask the Experts team are:
- Dr. Edward D. Cohen (Web Coating): Dr. Cohen is a technical consultant in all aspects of the web coating process. Currently he is technical consultant for AIMCAL.
- Vincent DiTrolio (Flexo Printing): With more than 20 years of experience in the flexographic industry, Vince DiTrolio is highly regarded as a flexo expert and pioneer in formal press operator training. Through DiTrolio Flexographic Institute, an Illinois State Board of Education and Dept. of Veterans Affairs approved program, his organization has trained hundreds of press operators.
- Kelly Robinson (Static): Kelly Robinson is the founder of Electrostatic Answers, an engineering consulting company dedicated to eliminating injury and waste from static electricity.
- Dr. Dave Roisum (Web Handling & Converting): Dr. Roisum is a well-known authority in the area of web handling and converting. He has authored seven books, including Winding, Rollers and Web Handling. He is also a principal of Finishing Technologies Inc., having provided instruction and consulting services at nearly 1,000 sites for those who convert or manufacture paper, film, foil, nonwovens, textiles and many other materials.
- Dave Rumson (Slitting & Rewinding): Dave Rumson has 17 years of slitting and winding experience with Dienes Corp. and Parkinson Technologies. He has presented for CEMA, AIMCAL and TAPPI for over 20 years and has conducted numerous nationwide public and corporate shear, crush and razor slitting seminars.
- Dr. Kenneth McCarthy (Clean Room Coating Solutions): Ken McCarthy has over 35 years of experience in the coating industry. He previously served as senior product development manager at Polaroid and Multilayer Coating Technologies. He now heads up Clean Room Coating Solutions, which provides consulting services in coating, drying, defect characterization, coating heads, mixing, scale-up projects and more.
(866) 899-4728; www.ice-x-usa.com