Global anilox roll supplier Harper Corporation of America has announced the locations for its upcoming 2017 Harper Roadshow, which kicks off March 9. Attendees can learn more about the latest technology and advancements in the flexographic industry during these complimentary one-day seminars.
Harper’s flexographic printing experts will join forces with industry experts to showcase how to incorporate cutting-edge flexographic technology and principles into businesses and run operations more efficiency and competitively. Topics will appeal to a wide range of professionals, such as print managers, print supervisors, pre-press managers, graphic designers, purchasing managers and more.
The 2017 Harper Roadshow will be stopping in the following locations:
- Sonoco Institute of Packaging & Graphics at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina, on March 9.
- Mark Andy in Chesterfield, Missouri, on May 18.
- Fullerton College in Fullerton, California, on June 15.
- Nilpeter in Cincinnati, Ohio, on Aug. 24.
- Paper Converting Machine Co. in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on Oct. 19.
There is no charge to attend, but space is limited. To register for one of the events, click here.