Wikoff Color Corporation has developed a high-performance laminating white ink that exhibits outstanding opacity levels. The ink, Compass Ultra White, provides several significant advantages to flexible packaging converters, including:
- High opacity relative to competitive flexographic laminating white inks.
- Excellent ink transfer, combined with very low solvent retention.
- Superior hiding properties over challenging metallized substrates.
- Exceptional adhesive laminating bonds.
- Ability to reduce white application volumes by up to 50 percent and achieve competitive opacity to current products.
- Savings potential of 30-50 percent through reduced coating weights at similar application viscosities.
Wikoff Color Corporation