Polymer Packaging is building for the future by expanding its management team.
“We’ve built a strong team with a commitment to the growth and expansion of the value-add standup pouch business for the flexible packaging converting industry,” notes Bill Lanham, Polymer Packaging president.
The new appointments are as follows:
- Chris Thomazin has been promoted to executive vice president and general manager of Polymer Packaging, Polymer Protective Packaging and Innovative Pouch Packaging. Thomazin previously served as vice president of operations.
- Bob Babich has joined the company as the vice president of sales and marketing. Babich is a 25-year veteran of the packaging industry at the senior management level.
- Steven Hinesley has joined the company as director of business development. Hinesley has 25 years’ worth of experience in printing and converting as well as background in value-add recloseable pouch and liquid pouch markets.
- Tom Vogt has joined Polymer as its new vice president of Innovative Pouch Packaging, the company’s contract filling wing. Vogt is a 30-year veteran of the label and flexible packaging industry.
- Jessie Larabel has been promoted from assistant general manager to general manager of the company’s protective packaging division. A 16-year veteran of the flexible packaging industry, Larabel has spent the past 10 years with Polymer Protective Packaging in a variety of sales, marketing and management roles.