Plastic Suppliers, Inc. (PSI) has announced several new additions to its team. They are as follows:
- Brad Bastion, VP Sales & Marketing: Bastion joins Plastic Suppliers as vice president of sales and marketing for the Americas. Bastion’s industry experience includes leading national business development teams at Inteplast Group, Berry Plastics and Printpack. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Michigan State University. “We are thrilled to have Brad join our senior leadership team. His commercial and technical skills will help us continue to grow profitably with the existing and new products and markets we serve” says George Thomas, PSI president and CEO.
- Christine Schaefer, Director of Marketing: December 4, 2017: Schaefer joins the company as director of marketing for all global operations. “Christine Schaefer is a tenured marketing leader with a career built in the flexible packaging industry” says Brad Bastion, vice president of sales and marketing. Prior to joining PSI, she held senior market development positions at Amcor Flexibles, Alcan Packaging and CCL. She has an MBA from Loyola University Chicago’s Quinlan School of Business and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree from Bowling Green State University.
- Dr. Laura Wallenberg, SQF Practioner: Wallenberg has joined the company to lead its SQL implementation. She has a Bachelor of Professional Studies from the Culinary Institute of America, an MBA from Franklin University and a Doctor of Management in Organizational Leadership.
- Gunther Winnerl, Global Key Account Manager: Winnerl joins the company’s commercial account team as a global key account manager. He is based in Munich, Germany, and is responsible for the strategic business development of key PSI global accounts. He has 15 years of experience in business development and commercial operations within the films industry and most recently served as head of sales, specialty films, at Bayer MaterialScience and Covestro AG. Winnerl has an MBA of Science from Landshut University of Applied Sciences.
- Harvi Basko, Director of Information Technology: Basko is responsible for the global operation of IT, which includes the infrastructure and the application (ERP) teams. He has extensive experience building IT teams as well as analyzing and improving company-wide process by enhancing IT systems. Most recently, Basko led the IT infrastructure team at VRI in Franklin, Ohio. Prior to that, he spent many years at Select Industries in Dayton, Ohio, as the IT manger, where he lead the implementation of a new manufacturing ERP system. Basko received his MBA from Wright State University and his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering from The Ohio State University.