TMI Launches New COF Tester
Testing Machines Inc (TMI) has introduced a new, enhanced 32-76e coefficient of friction (COF) tester with added peel testing capabilities.
The tester uses advanced digital force signaling and high-speed data acquisition software to provide unmatched precision and repeatability in COF testing on plastic and film according to ASTM D1894 or F88, and for paper according to TAPPI T549. Improved features include a color touchscreen display, GraphMasterPro PC-software package and an intuitive software user interface for easy navigation and test method storage. The new peel testing capabilities include 180-degree peel and T-peel measurements.
Other Model 32-76e fetures include:
- 7-inch full-color digital touchscreen display.
- High speed data collection and analysis for precise measurement of static COF with 500 readings during the first second.
- Selectable units (COF or grams).
- Selectable units (COF, g, N, kg, lbs, and ounce).
- Selectable load cells from 5 to 100 N.
- Automatically reports static and kinetic friction results after measurement.
Testing Machines, Inc.