FTA Opens Registration for Fall Conference 2018
Flexographic Technical Association (FTA) has opened registration for its 2018 Fall Conference, themed “Taking Care of Business.” The event takes place October 29-31 in Cleveland, Ohio, and will include eight technical sessions with more than 20 presentations spanning the two-and-a-half days.
Covering a vast number of topics, each technical session’s title pays homage to several of the legends inducted into the prestigious, Cleveland-based Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Technical sessions include:
- “Imagine” All the Flexo Markets
- “Born to Run” Workflow Efficiencies
- “I Walk the Line” for Quality Compliance
- “Welcome to My Nightmare”: Color
- Causes of “Communication Breakdown”
- “Damn Your Eyes” Color Communication
- “My Generation” Tomorrow’s Leaders
- “Even Flow” Ink Transfer
In addition to the above, the event will also consist of a tabletop exhibition.