Avery Dennison to Present Products, Features Focused on 5 Core Themes at Labelexpo Americas
Avery Dennison is building on the theme it launched at Labelexpo Europe in Brussels and is continuing to demonstrate how it pioneers change in the industry in the spirit of the company’s founder, R. Stanton “Stan” Avery and the innovators who are following in his footsteps.
“Avery Dennison is dedicated to the evolving nature of our industry with a continued commitment to change that helps label converters remain ahead of trends, grow their business and bring creative, sustainable solutions to their customers,” says Tina Hart, vice president of marketing, Avery Dennison. “In our world, standing still is not an option. Avery Dennison drives and creates change. How end users interact with packaging keeps us ever-vigilant in embracing the latest technologies to best serve our customers – and their customers.”
The Avery Dennison booth offers five themes, each emphasizing the industry evolutions that impact converters, their customers and ultimately consumers. New products and features are highlighted, as well as the company’s commitment to sustainability, and an introduction to the newly created North American iLab and Customer Experience center.
The themes include:
- Change your Horizons: Functional packaging, a new and fast-growing category that helps brand owners add value to existing products while changing the way consumers make decisions at point-of-sale, will be emphasized. Including features such as reclosure and flexpak, converters can take advantage of these trends to deliver new and exciting options to their customers.
- Change Perceptions: What makes a consumer choose one product over another? What encourages them to go beyond their initial scan of a group of products, reach out and choose one over the other? Premium labeling is one way a brand can differentiate itself on the shelf to make the sale in a competitive market. Avery Dennison’s portfolio of unique facestocks offers converters and brand owners a variety of products and technologies to help change perception and deliver shelf appeal.
- Change the Future: Avery Dennison is committed to eight primary 2025 sustainability goals. In 2018, the company is driving change through recycling and material solutions to help converters and brand owners improve their sustainability impact through product offerings such as Avery Dennison’s ClearIntent Portfolio, which includes hundreds of responsibly sourced facestocks and adhesives, as well as products that include recycled content and improve overall recyclability.
- Change the Game: “That’s the way we’ve always done it” doesn’t cut it in 2018. Today, it’s all about changing the way it’s done and delivering innovations that add value to help converters succeed today and in the future. Game-changing labeling innovations such as RFID technology and innovations aimed at productivity improvements for digital printing are just two of the ways Avery Dennison is helping converters not only change, but enhance, their game.
- Change your Experience: Avery Dennison has developed a variety of services to help converters leverage the company’s broad experience, expertise and overall scale. In-house UL testing in an accredited lab, customized solutions from the Engineered Solutions team, design guidance from the Concept Lab and hands-on support from Avery Dennison’s compliance experts are just a few of the ways Avery Dennison is committed to serving converters. These and others, such as a sneak preview of new capabilities in intelligent labels demonstrated in our latest North American iLab will be featured.