Esko to Showcase Integrated Packaging Design Solutions at Labelexpo Americas
- Job specification data: Esko WebCenter is the leading solution for job specification data flows from MIS/ERP systems to the press control station, automating press setup and inline quality inspection setup, driving faster setup time, less waste, and greater equipment uptime.
- Design: Esko Studio and Store Visualizer are solutions for designers, helping them to create realistic 3D mockups for presentation, proofing and quality control. The automated creation of virtual 3D nine-view pack shots added to a digital job asset library creates a consistent consumer experience across all media channels, online and physical packs.
- Color specification: X-Rite ColorCert Suite simplifies color communication across all internal and external stakeholders, from design to the AVT inline inspection system, removing errors and enabling faster setup time and longer equipment uptime. This is significant for label producers with many short run jobs.
- Digital job assets: Stored centrally in MediaBeacon, the leading marketing asset management solution, digital job assets are shared with all stakeholders, from the brand’s product and online marketing teams to the designers and prepress department. The new MediaBeacon connectors for Adobe Creative Suite applications simplify sharing of brand marketing assets. This guarantees consistency between online and physical brand assets, and assures a consistent brand experience for the consumer.
- Centrally stored and approved packaging content: With pre-approved marketing assets — such as ingredient copy, marketing slogans, logos and symbols — centrally stored in Esko WebCenter, creation of packaging variants can be a 100 process automated process, resulting in error reduction, faster time to market, and quicker response to changes.