Maxcess will showcase industry-leading technology at Labelexpo from September 25-27. The three-day event will feature the latest product offerings from Fife, Tidland, MAGPOWR, Webex, Valley Roller, Menges Roller and Componex.
“Labelexpo is a great opportunity to connect with our narrow web and label customers face to face, providing them with a hands-on-experience while previewing the latest technologies in web handling,” says Greg Jehlik, CEO of Maxcess.
On display at Labelexpo from Maxcess:
- Webex and Menges Roller: The debut of a Low-Inertia Carbon Fiber Idler Roll from Webex, as well as Heat Transfer Rolls, Vacuum and Idler Rolls.
- Valley Roller: Industry-leading rubber compounds that offer outstanding resiliency and help customers achieve substantial productivity improvements.
- Componex: WINertia Dead Shaft Idlers, which maintain constant traction on high-speed webs and include built-in “air vents” that remove trapped air 7.5 times faster than any other idler roller on the market.
- Fife: A sneak preview of a revolutionary sensor technology using multiple cameras, enhanced digital sensor technology, as well as the next-generation inspection system (VEO 700).
- Tidland: Control Series Electronic Knifeholder, an all-electronic knifeholder that offers auto-calibration of side force and blade overlap to increase slit accuracy and consistency.
- MAGPOWR: DLCA-NET, a tension amplifier with networking capabilities, offering the ability to transmit calibrated tension values over communications. In addition, the ISR/CSR Integrated Sensing Idler Rollers will be on display.