Sun Chemical has released its Fall 2018 Regulatory Newsletter for customers.
“Sun Chemical is a leader in regulatory and compliance issues and works closely with customers to help them comply with the strict standards required by brand owners and regulations,” said Gary Andrzejewski, corporate vice president, environmental affairs, Sun Chemical. “Our regulatory newsletters are one way to show our customers that we’re paying close attention to the latest happenings in compliance worldwide.
"Backed by a significant investment in R&D, our recognized leadership comes from the right selection of raw materials that allow us to design solutions that meet customer needs and comply with the latest regulations and requirements across the globe.”
The latest newsletter features regulatory updates on:
- REACH (Registration, Evaluation, and Authorization of Chemicals)
- The EU CLP legislation (EC No. 1272/2006)
- Regulation (EC) No. 1223/2009 on cosmetic products
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act
- China’s Safety and Technical Standards for Cosmetics
- The Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) from the Arab Gulf Cooperation states, Brazil and China
- Safety legislation of toys in Ukraine
- NFPA 652 issued by the U.S. National Fire Protection Association.
“It is the responsibility of brand owners to ensure their partners and suppliers are delivering products that have been fully tested and meet all applicable regulations, whether in Europe, South America, North America or Asia,” Andrzejewski said. “Sun Chemical is a partner our customers can rely on to ensure the products they purchase are safe.”
To request a copy of Sun Chemical’s Fall 2018 Regulatory Newsletter, visit www.sunchemical.com/regulatory.