Winning Designs On Display At Pack Expo
The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, sponsored by The Dow Chemical Company, will return to PACK EXPO Las Vegas and co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO (Sept. 23–25; Las Vegas Convention Center), highlighting top packaging designs from around the globe, according to PACK EXPO producer, PMMI, The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies.
"Through our sponsorship of The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, we're able to inspire innovation and solutions that keep businesses competitive, and move the industry forward," explains Karen S. Carter, commercial vice president for Dow's North America Packaging and Specialty Plastics business. "Dow prides itself on providing products and solutions that create both value and a competitive advantage and it’s an honor to be able to share that with the industry."
The showcase features winning entries from packaging competitions worldwide. The Showcase of Packaging Innovations will take place in the Lower South Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth S-6519.
This year’s participants include:
- ABRE—Brazilian Packaging Association
- AIMCAL—Association of International Metallizers, Coaters and Laminators
- DOW—The Packaging Innovation Awards
- FPA—Flexible Packaging Association
- FSEA—Foil and Specialty Effects Association
- IMDA—In-Mold Decorating Association I
- AE—Instituto Argentino del Envase IoPP—Institute of Packaging Professionals
- ProFood World’s Sustainability Excellence in Manufacturing Awards
- PPC—Paperboard Packaging Council
- The Tube Council
- WPO—World Packaging Organisation
"Dow’s partnership along with these leading global industry organizations add tremendous value to the attendee and exhibitor experience by supplying a diverse and inspirational showcase," says Laura Thompson, vice president, trade shows, PMMI. “We look forward to seeing the innovations on display this year.” Don’t miss this year’s PACK EXPO Las Vegas and the co-located Healthcare Packaging EXPO. The event will bring together 30,000 packaging professionals with 2,000 leading industry suppliers over 900,000 net square feet of show floor. Registration, which includes access to both PACK EXPO Las Vegas and Healthcare Packaging EXPO, is $30 through Aug. 30 after which the price increases to $100. For more information and to register online, visit packexpolasvegas.com.